Along my photography journey I have discovered how passionate I am about female portraiture. For many of us, we can feel overwhelmed by orders as to who or what we should be… life gets hectic as we go about with work, maintaining a family, being a mom, wife, sister, daughter, grandmother, friend … the chance to belong to our own self can seem woefully out of reach.
We have a right to be alive in our own way, and that our relationship with our self is more intimate and more knowledgeable than anyone else’s experience of you can ever be.
I have written an eBook on all things Self-Portraits! I have poured my heart, soul, and brain into this project 🙂
In this eBook you will learn:
* My why.
* Real working tips and advice on how to create your own self-portraits.
* About my philosophy and editing process behind 4 full breakdowns of images of my own.
* About my gear and my editing.
You will get:
* A 22 page PDF full of goodness and images.
* A bundle of 5 videos: 3 editing ones and 2 pull back image videos explaining my thought philosophy.
* A suggested list of inspiration.
* Access to a private Facebook group for continued inspiration and friendly support!
With this eBook I want to remind you of your real value as the creative soul that you are 🙂 I am SO excited to share this with everyone!!
Get your Free Self-Portrait Inspiration Suggestion List HERE.
What You Get.
(1) A 22 page PDF that includes:
The How with real working tips and advice
4 complete image breakdowns showing SOOC/Final and giving you an understanding of my thought process–how I created them as well as my philosophy behind each
My gear and editing
Image breakdowns and how I edited each self-portrait session from the videos
And finally a list of suggested inspiration to help you create your own!
(2) A bundle of 5 videos:
3 editing videos of me going through and editing 2 different Self-Portrait sessions while talking you through my process.
2 videos of pull back images with me talking you through the philosophy behind my choices, the location, mood, and lighting.
“The time has come to harness the blessed power within us and to use it to transcend from our current existence into a more empowered reality.” –Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free