2017 Booking Updates
Did you know that when you book a session with me you get ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING?
I never want you to have to choose your favorite images and I never want to restrict the images that I edit and place in your gallery... I don't believe in holding any images hostage ;) My style of photography results in a collection of beautiful and creative images that speak to you, that tell your story.
I am a thrifty gal that values quality and options. Therefore, I created my services to be something I would invest in myself!
Your session fee includes:
- Your amazing on location photography session experience.
- The time to professionally and artfully edit your images.
- All the final high resolution beautifully edited images to keep for life to print and use as you see fit.
- A private, secure, and gorgeous online gallery where you can view/share/download/and print your images from a professional print lab.
- Print release.
NEW!! STARTING IN 2017:
You will receive a complimentary custom album from your session. I want my clients to take away something tangible from their session. Leave the design to me! I will design and deliver a beautiful custom album that will last for generations. **30 minute session, Head shots, and Boudoir NOT INCLUDED -- Boudoir has it's own special album ;)**
Schedule a special MOMMY AND ME photo session!!
My 30 minute lifestyle package is perfect for that!!
Just Mommy with up to 1-2 children.
Great for Mother's Day!
I have attached my Online Booking page below. After reviewing my Sessions & Pricing page come back here where you can pick the type of session you want and then see my calendar of available dates :)
What You Get.
(1) A 22 page PDF that includes: My Why, The How with real working tips and advice, 4 complete image breakdowns showing SOOC/Final and giving you an understanding of my thought process--how I created them as well as my philosophy behind each, my gear and editing, the images and breakdown of them on how I edited each self-portrait session from the videos, and finally a list of suggested inspiration to help you create your own!
(2) A bundle of 5 videos: 3 editing videos of me going through and editing 2 different Self-Portrait sessions while talking you through my process. 2 videos of pull back images with me talking you through the philosophy behind my choices, the location, mood, and lighting.