1. Invite TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT, TEN, TWELVE, FOURTEEN (give or take a few) witnesses
2. Find a priest, minister, judge, or ask friend to officiate for you!
3. Write your own vows
4. Find the most perfect and beautiful spot or backyard (Ask me for my opinion!)
5. Get yourself the most fantastic dress/outfit and splurge on all the little details that make you and your day feel special
6. Don't let money fuel the decision: The price tag shouldn't prohibit you from having a ceremony you'll love - A wedding can be done potluck-style in a grove of trees with flowers picked from friends' gardens!
7. Don't forget your something borrowed and something blue!
8. Hire a photographer (Me!): Just because tons of people (or any at all) aren't attending isn't a reason not to take photos. Spend the money to document your vows
9. Splurge on what is important in the end... all the little details and some amazing captured images of your meaningful day to have and to hold forever more :)
10. Better yet, make the whole thing a surprise elopement for your guests!! Once everyone arrives you tell them they are there to witness your elopement!! How fun would THAT be??!! :)