BOUTIQUE WEDDING ELOPEMENT
PASSION . ELEGANCE . CREATIVITY
WHY HAVE AN ELOPEMENT?
It’s not uncommon for weddings to take on a life of their own, morphing into something bigger, more stressful, and more expensive than you ever imagined, or particularly wanted! Not to mention the endless (well meaning) advice, expectations, and pressure from friends and family.
With a Boutique Wedding Elopement you still have all the things that make up a magnificent day without all the fuss and pressure leading up to the day! 🙂 No venues to scope out, no guest lists to draft, and maybe best of all, no exorbitant checks to write!
Weddings are a once in a lifetime event that tell the story of two individuals coming together to form one family. My job is to be the narrator of that story – to preserve it for you and future generations to look back on and understand what life, love, and happiness meant to you.
I chose the word “Boutique” because I am like a small and fine atelier that gives attention to the smallest detail. Lovely things are my favorite things and I love lovely events 🙂
How to have a Boutique Wedding Elopement:
- Invite TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT, TEN, TWELVE, FOURTEEN (give or take a few) witnesses
- Find a priest, judge, or ask friend to officiate for you!
- Write your own vows
- Find the most perfect and beautiful location, park, or backyard (Ask me for my opinion!)
- Get yourself the most fantastic dress/outfit and splurge on all the little details that make you and your day feel special –the bride in all the images shown was wearing an amazing head band purchased at Urban Outfitters.
- Don’t let money fuel the decision: The price tag shouldn’t prohibit you from having a ceremony you’ll love – A wedding can be done potluck-style in a grove of trees with flowers picked from friends’ gardens!
- Don’t forget your something borrowed and something blue!
- Hire a photographer (Me!): Just because tons of people (or any at all) aren’t attending isn’t a reason not to take photos. Spend the money to document your vows
- Better yet, make the whole thing a surprise elopement for your guests!! Once everyone arrives you tell them they are there to witness your elopement!! How fun would THAT be??!! 🙂
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE ME:
- 2-3 hours of oh so special photography time with yours truly.
- Location of your choice — OUTDOORS ONLY.
- Unlimited consultation and planning assistance including (but not limited to) locations, timeline, and permitting requirements.
- All of the final and artfully edited images delivered via a beautiful online gallery – where you can view, share, have unlimited downloads, and order prints.
- Print Release for personal printing rights.
- You will also receive a complimentary custom album from your session. I want all of my clients to take away something tangible from their session. Leave the design to me! I will design and deliver a beautiful custom album that will last for generations to come!
=$1100 [Extra if location outside the Twin Cities]
I want to be your creative and passionate photographer for your intimate and heartfelt ceremony!!
Splurge on what is important in the end… all the little details and some amazing captured images of your meaningful day to have and to hold forever more 🙂
Below is a recent Wedding Elopement that I photographed to entice you some more 😉 A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Katy and Scott who made (literally) a picture perfect bride and groom!! Their love for each other was so palpable 🙂 Scott and Katy gathered up their loved ones and met at the beautiful location of Irvine Park Historic District in St. Paul, MN. I love how they planned this around them and their love for each other. It was such a beautiful and intimate ceremony!