SHOOT AND SHARE 2019
This past January (with a ton of hesitation) I entered The Shoot & Share photo contest for the 3rd year in a row.
The Shoot & Share Photo Contest is the world’s only free & fair photo contest. You can enter up to 50 photos in 25 categories. Anyone can enter photos, and it’s totally free! When the contest is live, anyone can vote. You view the photos randomly and vote for your favorites. No one knows who took the photos, but everyone votes for the winners. The photos with the most votes win! Most of us photographers become super obsessed with voting to keep a look out for our own images and those of our friends 😉 It’s absolutely insane how much time I spent voting, but it is fun 😉
For 2019: 583,150 images were submitted from all over the world and over 90 million votes were cast. That’s A LOT of images and A TON of votes!!
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
OUT OF THE 50 IMAGES I ENTERED THIS YEAR:
- #1 image got the boot before voting began :/ They thought it showed too much skin… all the while in other categories of the contest there are completely naked ladies giving birth, images of babies coming directly out of crotches, and many more images there were way more provocative than mine… but oh well LOL 😉 Below is my image that got the boot:
- I had #2 images place as Finalists
- #9 images made it in to the Top 10%
- #8 images made it in to the Top 20%
- #6 images made it in to the Top 30%
And the rest!
Thank you for reading my contest results blog!
A BIG THANK YOU to all of my clients! I would not be where I am today without any of you 🙂
Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings 🙂