Now booking - Fine Art Homeschool portraits!!!
**For the Homeschooled Child**
It all started ...
Several months ago when we (my parents and I) decided to embark in to the world of homeschooling. There are many reasons, but most importantly it is to help this bright and amazing little man to continue to thrive and become the best all around, well rounded human being he could possibly be :)
September 18th, 2017 marked my son's 1st day of the 7th grade ... Homeschool style. When asked what he thought of his 1st day he said, "It was awesome!"
I captured that feeling by taking the above non-traditional "School" Portrait :)
So this got me thinking...
I am a photographer ... I love what I do... If I am taking my own child's yearly pictures then maybe I should offer to take others too! I want to capture your child's personality! I truly find this to be fun AND rewarding! :)
Fine art HOMESCHOOL PORTRAIT COST: $20 per child
What you get and what is involved:
- I will pick the outdoor location, unless you have a suggestion, then let's discuss ;)
- Availability: Friday, Saturday, or Sundays.
- Have a homeschool group?? GREAT! Let's get 'em ALL done! Line them up! :)
- You will get one high resolution photo download per child.
- Any additional prints or print packages can be purchased for an extra cost through the personal online gallery site you will receive. These prints will be of high quality from a professional print lab. They get delivered right to your door. You will have 2 package options as well as ability to purchase prints from wallet size up to a canvas if you choose!
- Print release for each child or family (upon request).
- You'll be invoiced for the $20/child after I receive your registration from this form and once we have a date scheduled.
- You can pay via check through mail before the registration due date to secure your session appointment.
- I will also require a model release to be signed----see below.