Now booking - Fine Art Homeschool portraits!!!
**For the Homeschooled Child**
It all started ...
Several months ago when we (my parents and I) decided to embark in to the world of homeschooling. There are many reasons, but most importantly it is to help this bright and amazing little man to continue to thrive and become the best all around, well rounded human being he could possibly be :)
September 18th marked my son's 1st day of the 7th grade ... Homeschool style. When asked what he thought of his 1st day he said, "It was awesome!"
I captured that feeling by taking this non-traditional "School Portrait".
So this got me thinking... I am a photographer ... I love what I do... If I am taking my own child's yearly pictures then maybe I should offer to take others too! :) I want to capture your child's personality! I truly find this to be fun AND rewarding! :)
COST: $20 per child
What you get and what is involved:
- I will pick the outdoor location, unless you have a dream location for your child, then let's discuss ;)
- Availability: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday mornings.
- Have a homeschool group?? GREAT! Let's get 'em done!
- You will get one high resolution photo download per child.
- You will get one print release for each child or family.
- Any additional prints or print packages can be purchased for an extra cost through the personal online gallery site you receive. These prints will be of high quality from a professional print lab. They get delivered right to you in a matter of a few days. You will have a package option as well as ability to purchase prints from wallet size up to a canvas if you choose!
- You'll be invoiced for the $20/child after I receive your registration from this form and once we have a date scheduled.
- You can pay via check through mail before the registration due date to secure your session appointment.
- I will also require a model release to be signed --see below.